[Pdx-pm] Code Camp

Kris Bosland krisb at ring.org
Thu Jul 7 15:11:13 PDT 2005

Once more on this topic, and on the topic of net communication.  I felt
that this information was relevent and not explicit about this event, but
really I was not trying to imply through unfinished sentances that this
was Evil just because it it MicroSoft.  I just didn't know what words to
add or subtract to convey the extra information that would have been
portrayed by my tone of voice, and I did not have a person whom I was
speaking to, to guage their reaction and add extra information where I
perceived gaps in my communication.  How do other people deal with the
tone deaf communication in email and web pages?  Are there good phrases
that can take the place of voice tone information?

-Email Tone Deaf in Hillsboro