[Pdx-pm] Starting from scratch with Module::Build

Eric Wilhelm ewilhelm at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 3 16:07:11 PDT 2005

# The following was supposedly scribed by
# Michael G Schwern
# on Sunday 03 July 2005 02:51 pm:

>On Sun, Jul 03, 2005 at 10:20:12AM -0700, David Wheeler wrote:
>> It does. You might find Pod::Readme useful, though. But your stab
>> sounds better, Michael. Whatever happened to it?
>
>Lost in one of many hard drive crashes.

And here I thought he was holding out :-)

The Pod::Readme did sound useful, though in need of some improvement or
customize-ability.  It's on my to-notdo list to come up with a system
that uses pod to create all of the documentation, but of course there
are things (as you mentioned) that could be put in the README
automatically.

--Eric
--
"Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value."
--Murphy's Constant