[Pdx-pm] Yet Another Perl Conference North America 2005 announces call-for-papers

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jan 25 13:41:55 PST 2005

>>>>> "glim" == glim  <glim at mycybernet.net> writes:

glim>    The dates of the conference are Monday - Wednesday 27-29 June 2005.
glim>    The location will be in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada. (Note that
glim>    a different date block was previously announced, but has been moved to
glim>    accomodate venue availability.)

yeah, too bad the canada location means I won't be going.  I'll try to
send some of the other senior Stonehenge people though.