[Pdx-pm] Hotels for OSCON

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Tue Jan 25 02:51:52 PST 2005

On Thu, Jan 20, 2005 at 07:23:30PM -0800, Allison Randal wrote:
> With the announcement going out, I'm starting to get requests for
> "local" information on hotels around the Convention Center. Any
> suggestions, or suggestions on hotels people should avoid?

At the low end, Hawthorne Hostel.  Clean, friendly, about $20/night for dorm,
$45/night for a private room.  Short, direct bus ride to the conference.
Free wireless.  Powell's annex nearby.
http://www.portlandhostel.org/

The NW Hostel.  Similar attributes to the above.  Bigger Powell's. :)
http://www.2oregonhostels.com/nw_home.htm