[Pdx-pm] perl and vim - for cool guys

Nick Wehr nick2canz at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 21:15:03 PST 2005

Ovid,
  Thanks for plugging the perl and vim blog page.  Anyone here use perl-support
vim plugin?  I just discovered it  about 3 days ago, and just using it forces
my code to look better, er at least the comments.  I keep so busy I really
didn't realize how bad my commenting had been.  Once I found an easy way to do
it, I was all over it.  I also like to install gvim for windows if I'm forced
to edit code on those dreaded machines.  Anyhow, stay cool.

-nick wehr