[Pdx-pm] Phalanxing App::Info

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Thu Feb 10 00:32:16 PST 2005

<quote who="Tom Heady">
> Tonight we decided to take the App::Info module through the phalanx
> process. I was tasked/volunteered to lead this effort.

Many thanks to Tom for leading a good meeting tonight and putting the
project in front of us.

> * Setup a subversion repository

Currently the pdx.pm.org site is being hosted locally, but we thought that
this might be a problem that many phalanx projects will have to face.
Andy, has this been brought up with other groups?  What was the solution?

I will be in Chicago for the next week or so, but I'll track along with
the conversation from the Windy City.

Josh

PS.  Thanks to David "the curmudgeon" Wheeler for having written a module
popular enough to make it onto the phalanx 100!