[Pdx-pm] Bulletin/message board recommendations?

James marks jamarks at jamarks.com
Sat Feb 5 12:06:12 PST 2005

Hi all,

I'm interested in setting up a bulletin/message board on my server as a
forum for some of my coworkers who are scattered among several
different locations around Portland.

Any recommendations as to a good bulletin/message board?

I'm looking at yaBB but I'm not really familiar with what else is out
there (nor am I familiar with yaBB, for that matter). It doesn't
necessarily have to be a Perl-based system, although it might help me
learn a little more about Perl if it is.

Thanks!

James