[Pdx-pm] Quick-n-Dirty web dev

Kris Bosland krisb at ring.org
Thu Dec 15 10:22:26 PST 2005

	I want to do some development of some CGI/Ajax/JSON scripts, but
since I am not certain of the server situation yet I don't want to set up
a full apache install and start fiddling with all the parts I am not so
interested in.  Has anyone used a Perl lib or other small web server to do
this sort of testing?  I would like something that I can run on Windows
without compiling anything.  Also, is there a standard FastCGI connector
for Perl?

	BTW Randal, would you be willing to release an Alpha version of
what you showed us last night?

Thanks.

-Kris