[Pdx-pm] Portland Perl Consultant Wanted

Steve Bonds 9nn24e402 at sneakemail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:49:51 PDT 2005

On 5/23/05, Steve Bonds wrote:
> Portland Perl Mongers:
>
> The company I work for (Menlo Worldwide,
> http://www.menloworldwide.com) is looking for a Perl consultant for a
> short-term engagement to improve the performance of a collection of
> shell scripts supporting electronic data interchange.

I just wanted to let everyone who responded know that the lack of
response from my company was not an reflection on any of your
qualifications.  My company dropped the ball on filling this position.
 I will make more of an effort to determine their seriousness in
hiring before I embarass myself on a public list again.  ;-)

 -- Steve