[Pdx-pm] OMG SHORTAR VIDEOZ PLZ

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Thu Aug 11 09:42:03 PDT 2005

Paul, it was so nice of you to volunteer to find us a suitable video for
next month.  I really appreciate it.

Clint, the video was Look Around You[1] programme two.

For those of you who have a longer attention span than Paul and want to
see the rest of the show, there are five more episodes that I'm sure you can
find on bittorrent or some such technology in which I definitely don't
participate.

Josh

[1]: http://www.bbc.co.uk/comedy/lookaroundyou/

<quote who='Paul Blair' when='Wed, Aug 10, 2005 at 06:59:35PM -0700'>