[Pdx-pm] Special August Meeting Friday

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Fri Aug 5 12:50:00 PDT 2005

Eric Wilhelm said:
> # from Josh Heumann
> # on Tuesday 02 August 2005 04:17 pm:
>
>>> August Meeting
>>> Friday, August 5th, 2005 6:30pm at Free Geek, 1741 SE 10th Ave
>>>
>>> Practical mod_perl 2
>>> Stas Bekman
>
> Sounds like lots of people are going even though nobody seems to know
> what time.
>
> I'm going to the posse open house from 3-5, followed by this, which
> makes 5:30 work nicely since we'll be in the neighborhood.

Is that at the Lab?

The OSCON wiki showed the time as 5:30 (pending), I updated the page to say:

Pending? Either at 5:30 or 6:30.  But show up at 5:30 anyway.  We'll have
an HTML::Mason presentation to fill the time gap for those who would
prefer that to dropping by the Lucky Lab or Roots brewpubs.  Both less
than three blocks from Free Geek.

--

   Michael Rasmussen, Portland, Ore, USA
  Be Appropriate && Follow Your Curiosity