[Pdx-pm] October Meeting

publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 13:28:21 CDT 2004

--- Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com> wrote:

> Also, how do people feel about having Ovid give his Interactive Testing
> presentation on our normal date, the 13th?  The two presentations will go
> nicely together, but if people feel that having two meetings a month is
> too much, we can have him go next month.

As an FYI:  I've already told Josh that I'm happy to do it either way, so whatever works best for
the Mongers is fine by me.  I think the earlier date would mean the OO work is fresher in your
mind, but I also realize that cramming two meetings together might not fit people's schedules.

Cheers,
Ovid

=====
Silence is Evil            http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/philosophy/indexdecency.htm