[Pdx-pm] Beginning OO Presentation

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Sep 13 15:09:28 CDT 2004

>>>>> "Ovid" ==   <publiustemp-pdxpm at yahoo.com> writes:

Ovid> October 13th is actually the second Wednesday, so that's the
Ovid> next meeting.  Does that date work for you? Also, would people
Ovid> prefer to see an OO presentation before a live testing demo?  My
Ovid> schedule can be rather flexible, but I suspect Randal's is not.

Unfortunately, on 13-Oct, I will indeed be on Yet Another
GeekCruise.com Cruise.  Actually, this is the Linux/Perl/MySQL cruise
in the mediterranean...  my first visit to eastern europe.

So, I can either speak on the 6th, or miss the meeting.