[Pdx-pm] Single purpose apps

darthsmily darthsmily at verizon.net
Wed Oct 20 02:09:46 CDT 2004

"Those days are dead and gone and the eulogy was delivered by Perl."
in one line..with a great many leaning matchsticks.

I actually disagree with him,One day they will arise like a zombie
process.... Bwahahaha.

sorry, got a little Holloweenie.... heh.
All work and no sleep make darthsmily go something something...