[Pdx-pm] October Meeting #2 tonight

Michael Rasmussen mikeraz at patch.com
Wed Oct 13 13:46:39 CDT 2004

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 10:46:25AM -0700, Josh Heumann wrote:
> So, the meeting tonight kind of conflicts with the debate.  It's been
> suggested that we move the start of the meeting back to 8pm.  What do
> people (specifically Ovid, who's giving the talk) feel about this?

Part of the value of the debate is discussing it with the people in your
life.  I was conflicted about this meeting because it would make me miss
watching the debate with my wife and talking it over with her.

The option of having Ovid present next month supports both events.

--
    Michael Rasmussen, Portland Oregon
  Be appropriate && Follow your curiosity