[Pdx-pm] October Meeting

Dennis McNulty dennis at giantfir.com
Sun Oct 3 22:04:44 CDT 2004

I haven't been to a Mongers' meeting in a couple of years, but the
long-running conflict with my singing group has just ended with their
decision to move practices to Monday nights.

Two weeks in a row of Monger meetings would be great for me, to more
quickly get caught up on news about how the language and the users are
evolving. Perhaps through many generations, our sub-species will develop
sharper eyes and uniform-length fingers.

- Dennis McNulty