[Pdx-pm] Employment opportunities

Ben Prew ben.prew at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 19:05:48 CST 2004

I know Curtis mentioned that we are hiring at the last meeting, but
here's the "official" annoucement (and how to contact me).  You can
send your resumes to btp at rentrak dot com.

We're hiring again! We still can't seem to get enough top-notch
programmers. We build enterprise class systems to handle massive
amounts of folding, spindling and mutilating data. We take the data,
shove it into databases (Oracle and Postgres), and then serve it using
mod_perl and Mason.

Be prepared for test-driven development, pair programming, 40-hour
work weeks and your choice of OS for your desktop computer.

Required skills: 	Perl, of course, would be nice. However, if you have
strong experience with another language or two, we'll consider you. It
would be helpful if you have an understanding of OO concepts, general
database skills and can discuss the cross-price elasticity of demand
between coffee and tea (just kidding on that last one.)

--
Ben Prew
ben.prew at gmail.com