[Pdx-pm] Tk::Tree

John jgoalby at hotmail.com
Fri May 28 13:23:25 CDT 2004

Hi,

I am new to Tk, so please excuse my newbie questions ;-)

Does anyone know if it is possible to display balloon help for an item in a
Tk::Tree?

Do I need a widget to attach the balloon to?  If so, does anyone have an
example of how to do this with the tree?

Alternatively, is there a way to show a balloon until the user moves the
mouse?   That might enable me to wait for some type of hover event (not sure
if I can do this yet) and then show the balloon until the user moves the
mouse.

TIA,

John.