[Pdx-pm] AutoDia errors

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri May 21 12:11:48 CDT 2004

I've run into a problem after installing AutoDia.  When I run it using
various incantations I get the following errors.  My weak-ass attempts at
debugging have got me nowhere.  Any help suggestions?

[raanders at main raanders]$ autodia.pl -i /usr/bin/autodia.pl
getting pattern for perl
Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at /usr/bin/autodia.pl
line 113.

AutoDia - version 1.99(c) Copyright 2003 A Trevena

getting handlers..
using language : perl

..using Autodia::Handler::Perl
opening /usr/bin/autodia.pl
Can't call method "Name" on an undefined value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.0/Autodia/Handler/Perl.pm line 195, <INFILE>
line 316.
[raanders at main raanders]$

TIA,
Rod