[Pdx-pm] DBD::mysql cont.

Chris Dawson cdawson at webiphany.com
Tue Mar 30 01:26:05 CST 2004

Take a look in the ~.cpan/build directory and enter  the DBD-mysql
directory (command line:  "cd ~/.cpan/build/" from a terminal window).
Then type make and let us know more about what the build problem is.  I
am sure there is nothing wrong with the CPAN version; this is one of the
most commonly used modules in perl so it is very unlikely a broken
version would be checked in.  You do have mysql installed on the machine
which you are building the DBD-mysql driver, right?  I think building
DBD-mysql requires header files from the mysql sources.  But, hard to
tell without more information from you.

Chris