[Pdx-pm] shirts

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jul 26 14:49:53 CDT 2004

Josh> <quote who="Jeff Zucker">
>> Or maybe at one of the booths in the Exhibit hall?  Maybe Stonehenge
>> wouldn't mind handing out two kinds of t-shirts?

Josh> Ah, but the taking of the money and the recording of the names are
Josh> something that I want to make sure happen reliably.  Thus, we are limited
Josh> to me as a gateway for the shirts.

Well, if you give me precise instructions... I'm sure I will always have
at least one person in my booth with enough sense to either hide the whole
thing, or follow the instructions.