[Pdx-pm] T-Shirt Tag Line

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue Jul 20 08:12:13 CDT 2004

>>>>> "darthsmily" == darthsmily  <darthsmily at verizon.net> writes:

darthsmily> I just assumed it had evolved from P.E.R.L. to PERL to Perl, and that
darthsmily> all three where correct. Stupid thing to be called on after 10 years
darthsmily> of using Perl.

So you always type RADAR instead of radar, and SONAR instead of sonar,
and SCUBA instead of scuba?  And ZIP Code instead of Zip code?

What difference does it make if the letters might mean something
individually?  That's the craziest rule I've ever seen!