[Pdx-pm] [SOT] perl based software recommendations

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Sat Jan 31 16:49:08 CST 2004

> BTW,
> I am eager to learn the titles of JFN's other Perl books, only Cozen's
> Wrox introductory work being singled out so far.

I don't spend too long staring at My Freaky Neighbor.  We can only see
in there when it's dark, and he can see us just as well.  We've kind of
assumed that he's hidden webcams and microphones in various places
around our house, so we have all resorted to talking in code.

You're free to come over and stare at My Freaky Neighbor if you wish...

Josh
13 portraits in one series
of photos, 88 photos total
http://www.joshheumann.com