[Pdx-pm] January Meeting

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Jan 12 20:38:37 CST 2004

>>>>> "Josh" == Josh Heumann <perl-pm at joshheumann.com> writes:

Josh> Rule #20 for leading a meeting: don't offend the speaker (too much).
Josh> Okay, the Lodge is out this time.

It doesn't need wireless for my presentation, but we might want to slowly
build up some relationship with a location that is presentation-screen
friendly as well as wireless-wired.

How about Ground Kontrol?  We'd only have to ignore the
beep-bling-bloops in the background! :)

Has anyone been to Heaven Cafe at SW 10th and Stark?  They supposedly
have wifi.

Or the Rose and Raindrop at 532 SE Grand is also on that list.

Tiny's Stumptown coffee at 1412 SE 12th

Portland Coffee at SE 25th and Belmont

And there's the Urban Grind.  Again.

Billy Reed's Restaurant and Bar, 2808 NE MLK.

Common Grounds at 4321 SE Hawthorne

Bar of the gods 4801 SE Hawthorne (this sounds good!)

Shanghai Tunnel Bar at 211 SW Ankeny

Try some of those.  I got those from CNET's wifi search engine....
<http://reviews.cnet.com/4520-6659_7-726628-1.html>