[Pdx-pm] My Freaky Neighbor

Josh Heumann perl-pm at joshheumann.com
Thu Jan 8 16:15:45 CST 2004

>> My question to you, the citizens of pdx.pm, is this: How do we get
>> someone like my Freaky Neighbor to be more involved in the group?
>
> Stuffed camels on the porch?  Perl banners?  "Perl Free or Die" sign in
> the window? --

These are all good ways for me to get to meet him, but what do you think
would get him involved?  He just might have the most l33t3 regular
expression skills ever, or be an OO guru, but we (Perlers at large) will
never know if he doesn't come and hang out.

Josh
fall pictures and some b+w
artsyness. new photos up @
http://www.joshheumann.com