[Pdx-pm] FreeGeek coders?

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Mon Feb 16 17:08:59 CST 2004

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 02:51:48PM -0800, Ben Prew wrote:
> I previously sent an email to volunteers at freegeek, but haven't
> received a response and since we have our meetings at freegeek, I was
> hoping someone might know more about volunteering as a coder?  Do they
> have meetings, who should I talk to, etc..

Simplest thing to do is go down there, introduce yourself at the front
desk and ask to talk to Richard Seymour.
http://www.freegeek.org/images/staff/richard.jpg

--
Michael G Schwern        schwern at pobox.com  http://www.pobox.com/~schwern/
Though we adore men individually, we agree that as a group they're