[Pdx-pm] Re: Meeting location

Adam Stearns adam_stearns at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 23:38:33 CST 2004

Free geek is good by me, too. I dont even have a wifi
card for my laptop (sad? yes, I know). As I've never
actually been to a meeting yet I should probably not
add anything to this discussion, but for the benefit
of the group i'd like to iterate that the Lucky Lab
has some tasty pints and sandwiches (which the group
probably already knows.) I used to visit personal
telco meetings there, and it was always good stuff.
(though discussing neworking after 2 pints of guiness
is a little more than I can muster). grazzi.

-Adam

adam at dukboi.com