[Pdx-pm] meeting location

Randall Hansen perl at sonofhans.net
Thu Feb 5 19:31:35 CST 2004

On Feb 5, 2004, at 17:20, Josh Heumann wrote:

>> Not from this infrequent attendee.  We can bring our own WIFI as
>> needed.
>
> Good idea.  Does anyone have one we can bring?

also, maybe we want to talk with free geek first.  as i understand it,
their major objection to wifi is the perceived* security risk.  if we
drop an access point inside their firewall we may be breaking their
security policies.

* i say "perceived" in the most non-judgemental way possible, as i
don't know enough myself to have a worthwhile opinion.