[Pdx-pm] Mac OS X support?

MarkyMoon markymoon at mac.com
Thu Feb 5 04:50:05 CST 2004

David,

  There are some good instructions on installing MyODBC (and
troubleshooting the default installation) on O'Reilly's
MacDevCenter.com at :
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2003/06/20/odbc.html

MarkyMoon
markymoon at mac.com
--

Rubbercity Perl Mongers:
http://www.markymoon.com/rubbercity/

--

12,0,17,10,24,12,14,14,13,26,8,18,26,0,26,