[Pdx-pm] Standards and practices.

John Labovitz johnl at johnlabovitz.com
Fri Aug 13 17:55:53 CDT 2004

On Aug 13, 2004, at 2:51 PM, darthsmily wrote:

> I am looking for a web site that has information on software
> development, documentation, and version control best practices and
> standards.

It's not a website, but I enjoyed reading "Coder to Developer: Tools
and Strategies for Delivering your Software" by Mike Gunderloy.  He
goes over a lot of the process of development, and includes stuff on
version control.  The examples are very .NET, but not so much that it
wasn't useful otherwise.  It's also primarily tailored towards the
individual or small group, I believe.

--
John Labovitz Consulting, LLC
http://mac.johnlabovitz.com