[Pdx-pm] cron or sudo editor interface?

Chris Dawson cdawson at webiphany.com
Wed Aug 4 11:11:43 CDT 2004

Does anyone know of a good way to manipulate crontab files or sudo
files?  Usually I use visudo or crontab -e to edit these files, but I
would like to manipulate them programmatically.  I can simply copy the
files over to the correct place, but I wish there were a simple
interface to do this so that I could add lines without worrying I am
overwriting something else that has been added.   Nothing stands out on
CPAN.  Does anyone have ways they edit/manipulate these files?

OSCON was fun, eh!

thx,
Chris