No subject

Mon Aug 2 21:34:10 CDT 2004

   # Why my favorite module is X.
   # I want to do cool project X. Does anyone want to help?
   # Successful Project: I did project X. It was a success. Here's how
     you could benefit.
   # Failed Project: I did project X. It was a failure, and here's why.
   # Perl Heresy: People always say X, but they're wrong. Here's why.
   # You All Suck: Here's what is wrong with the Perl community.
   # Call to Action: Let's all do more of X / less of X.
   # A Funny Thing happened to me on the Way to P5P/clpm/PM.
   # Wouldn't it be cool if X?
   # Someone needs to do X.
   # Perl Wish List
   # Why X was a mistake.
   # Why X looks like a mistake, but isn't.
   # What it's like to do X.
   # Here's a useful technique that worked.
   # Here's a technique I thought would be useful but didn't work.
   # Why module X sucks.
   # Comparison of modules X and Y.
   # We should be paying more attention to X.
   # My Favorite Perl Feature

Q: I still have questions!