[Pdx-pm] reading a broken CSV file

Eric Shore Baur ebaur at aracnet.com
Mon Nov 24 10:04:09 CST 2003

	Sorry for being quiet for a couple days... got busy.  :)  At any
rate, this was kind of an old program and (if I remember correctly)
DBD:CSV was not handling things properly at the time... it sounds like it
does handle embeded newlines properly now, so I just need to give it
another go.
	On the other hand, I may be able to do some pre-processing, like
another post suggested.  I was trying to make sure I had the right line
and put it into the database all at the same time... I think its a much
better idea to make two passes instead.

Thanks for all the suggestions,
Eric