[Pdx-pm] OSCON Wiki Open

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Wed Jun 25 13:58:39 CDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Ingy's created a Kwiki for OSCON.  It's here:

	http://oscon.kwiki.org/

Whether or not you're attending for the whole conference, part of the
conference, a party or two, or not at all, here's our chance to show
out-of-town open source afficionadoes our hospitality.

My goal is to talk you all into adding a little information on how to
get from the airport to the conference hotel, other places to stay,
good restaurants within walking distance, and other downtown Portland
attractions.  In return, I hope that OSCON attendees will regale us
with interesting stories, weblog entries, and hopefully lots of good
information that'll help us get along better and write better software.

The YAPC Kwiki (http://yapc.kwiki.org/) worked out really well last
week at YAPC::NA (a Perl conference), so I have high hopes for it
working even better as OSCON.  I'll lean on the official OSCON folks to
mention it as early and as often as possible and I'll promote it in my
weblog in a couple of days.

Feel free to pass this message on to other interested people in the
area.  I've already notified the MOSS folks.  Anyone who's interested
in open source is welcome to participate.

Best,
-- c