[Pdx-pm] OSCON & PDX.pm

Daniel C. Stillwaggon dstillwa at xprt.net
Tue Jun 17 20:17:43 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, Jun 17, 2003, at 10:37 US/Pacific, Josh Heumann wrote:
> Maybe a geek tour could include or stay near hotspots.
That is pretty easy, and fits into the treasure hunt idea, since
Pioneer Square
sports a public hot-spot (last I heard it did), as well as the
Starbucks node.

I can't recall off-hand who runs the public service, but I imagine
someone
on this list will know.  Is anyone involved in/knows someone involved in
the group?  I think it would be cool if one of the "Scavenger Hunt"
items
was a secret word from a web-page accessible only from inside the
Pioneer Square WLAN, but that would take an "inside man", so to
speak.  :-)