[Pdx-pm] OSCON & PDX.pm

Daniel C. Stillwaggon dstillwa at xprt.net
Mon Jun 16 19:52:49 CDT 2003

On Monday, Jun 16, 2003, at 16:07 US/Pacific, Joshua Keroes wrote:
> O'Reilly has offered us a free booth with the other exhibitors. How
> cool is that?!
Way cool!

> What do you want to do with it?
How about some kind of carnival-esque raffle or game of skill/chance for
left-over t-shirts?

>  More specifically, what shall we, the hosting PM, do at OSCON?
A treasure hunt or perl based guide to Portland attractions
(whatever those might be)?  Walking/skating/biking tours of
down-town?  Pub-crawl?

I've never been to an OSCON, so I don't really know what kinds
of activities are usual for the "hosting" perl-mongers.  You might
then ask why I responded at all.  I might then shout "Look at the
monkey!" and run away in the opposite direction.