[Pdx-pm] CoffeePlant opens on West side

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Jul 31 16:20:02 CDT 2003

>> Darn.  *Another* place on the east side.  When will we see the *first*
>> of these on the west side?  {sigh}
>>
>> :-)

david> As soon as we finish the wireless installation. We should have it up
david> and running by next week. The shop is called The CoffeePlant and it's
david> at 724 SW Washington. The place is kinda small. But we've got a clean
david> line of sight to O'bryant park and you should be able to pick up the
david> Wi-Fi from there as well.

Cool!  Good for you guys!

But I meant someplace that I don't have to pay for parking.
The *west* side.

Maybe I'll have to convince the McM's where I wrote the llama and the
alpaca to add wireless.  That'd rock.