[Pdx-pm] CoffeePlant opens on West side

david pool dpool at hevanet.com
Thu Jul 31 10:07:45 CDT 2003

Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

>Michael> BEST COFFEEHOUSE EVER
>Michael> Fireside Cafe, SE 13th and Powell.
>
>Darn.  *Another* place on the east side.  When will we see the *first*
>of these on the west side?  {sigh}
>
>:-)

As soon as we finish the wireless installation. We should have it up and
running by next week. The shop is called The CoffeePlant and it's at 724
SW Washington. The place is kinda small. But we've got a clean line of
sight to O'bryant park and you should be able to pick up the Wi-Fi from
there as well.

Randall (aka BlueBeard) and I are good friends of the owner. The grand
opening flyer is attached (the pdf got a bit foobarred).

David Pool