[Pdx-pm] Re: Geeklist -- Roomate needed, pronto!

Michael G Schwern schwern at pobox.com
Fri Jul 25 00:24:15 CDT 2003

On Thu, Jul 24, 2003 at 06:36:43PM -0700, Ken Broadfoot wrote:
> > At the moment I just need a warm body with a warm wallet who's not
> > into eating puppies that can move in August 1st and stay at least a month.
>
> Hmm.... kinda odd sentence...

Its an ad for a roomate, not an entry into the Oxford Great Modern Prose
contest.  Feh. ;)

To clarify in case it wasn't clar, its a two bedroom place and I have no
roomate for August.  There's a week to go and I need somebody.  Everything's
negociable at this point.

> But who doesn't need the first two parts?

Usually its a rapidly cooling body with a warm wallet...

--
I need a SHOWER a BURGER and some ROBOTS, STAT!
	-- http://www.angryflower.com/allrigh.gif