[Pdx-pm] We might get OSCON here next year, with your help

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Fri Jul 11 12:35:47 CDT 2003

I was introduced yesterday to Gina Blaber, director of conferences for
O'Reilly.  She said they were very happy with Portland and are strongly
considering having it here next year.  She recommended that I fill out a
response form and encourage everyone in the local user groups to do so
too.  So, if you'd like to see OSCON here again next year, fill out this
form and let O'Reilly know:

http://conferences.oreillynet.com/survey/oscon03_eval/oscon03_conf_evaluation_1.htm

(Also, if you know other groups that aren't in my To: header, would you
please forward this message to them?)

Wil
Wil Cooley                                 wcooley at nakedape.cc
* * * * * * * Good, fast and cheap: Pick all 3! * * * * * * *
*   Naked Ape Consulting                http://nakedape.cc  *