[Pdx-pm] Damian Conway tonight (1/29) still?

Ben M reply at benm.com
Wed Jan 29 17:17:59 CST 2003

--- Jeff Zucker <jeff at vpservices.com> wrote:
> I missed it too and I was there.  Or at least one of the potential me's
> was there and heard one of the potential talks one of the Damians gave.
>  My brain still hurts.  But in a good way.

... and in multiple universes, in constant time!

Hey, did anyone notice this in the Parrot FAQ:

Is this how Parrot will run Python, Ruby, and Tcl code?

* Probably.

Latin and Klingon too?

* No, Parrot won't be twisted enough for Damian. Perhaps when Parrot is ported
to a pair of supercool calcium ions, though...