[Pdx-pm] O'Reilly Books - 40% off!

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Fri Jan 24 19:15:04 CST 2003

Randal Schwartz and Stonehenge Consulting Services have made the
generous offer to extend a *40%* discount for all O'Reilly books!

That brings a $35 book down to $21. You'd have to be a nut to buy
from Powell's!

Here's how it works:

1. Send list of O'Reilly books to me.

=> I will collect the list and organize it on Randal's behalf.

2. Send cash, checks, or paypal to Randal Schwartz <merlyn at stonehenge.com>

3. Deadline is Valentine's Day, Feb 14, just after the next tech meeting.

-J

PS We can't do this on a whim; Stonehenge isn't going to start competing
   with Powell's any time soon. Nevertheless, we can probably get cheap
   books a few times a year.