[Pdx-pm] T-Shirts

forehead nforrett at wgz.com
Fri Jan 10 19:36:02 CST 2003

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Joshua Keroes wrote:

> Who wants t-shirts for our group?

Sounds neat. Count me in.

> If you're not artistic then find someone who is! Best design gets a free
> shirt, bragging rights, and Schwern's hand in marriage.

Is the Schwern marriage deal transferrable? If so, I'd be tempted to auction
see what I could get for him on eBay. [Nothing personal, of course. I'm just
tempted to wait and see if they come out with a pants-wearing model next year.
The overalls clash with the bath mats.] ;-)

-- Nick

This is the theory that Jack built.
This is the flaw that lay in the theory that Jack built.
This is the palpable verbal haze that hid the flaw that lay in...