[Pdx-pm] Dec meeting - This Wednesday

John Sechrest sechrest at peak.org
Mon Dec 8 16:54:39 CST 2003

Joshua Keroes <jkeroes at eli.net> writes:

 % > Do the directions differ if you are taking I-5 Northbound?  Some
 % > of us country bumpkins might want to attend.

 % Excellent question. There is no Capitol Hwy exit off I5-N. I've updated
 % the webpage at http://keroes.com/pdxpm/ to include directions from the
 % Deep South. :-)

 Thank you very much. I truely appreciate it.

 I am sure the 95% of the state that is south of the capital exit
 will appreciate it too.

-----
                        .           computers and the Internet
                          .            more effectively