[Pdx-pm] Perl Whirl '03

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Wed Apr 23 23:29:47 CDT 2003

>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua Hoblitt <jhoblitt at ifa.hawaii.edu> writes:

Joshua> I saw you on the speakers list.  Do you know what the lecture
Joshua> schedule is?

Yes... I have a copy of the program for both Perl Whirl and MacMania
right here on my disk.  Not sure how much of it is preliminary though.

Joshua>   Day two (Hilo) happens to be home-base for me
Joshua> right now.  If I'm not in a session I'd be happy to play tour
Joshua> guide to Mauna Kea (telescopes) or the flow fields.

We already have a limited-attendance telescope run.  Apparently, I'm
one of the drivers. :)

Looking forward to hooking up with you then.