[Pdx-pm] [JOB] Portland Programmer Needed

Ralph Schmoldt ralph.schmoldt at saiemail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:55:38 CDT 2003

The small company I work for needs a PERL programmer who can
help with a few projects on an hourly or independent contractor basis.
There is a fair amount of work so it could be a full or part-time
position over a period of weeks or possibly months (the important thing is to be
able to devote a certain number of hours on a regular basis that we can count on).

Familiarity with Linnux/Unix, relational databases and MySQL is preferable.
Could work mostly from home with occasional trips to Troutdale to meet with staff
programmers for assignments. Can start immediately.

If interested, please send an electronic resume or a short note summarizing relevant
experience and describing the amount of time you would be available on a regular basis.

Thanks,
Ralph Schmoldt