[Pdx-pm] April meeting and slides

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Thu Apr 10 10:42:42 CDT 2003

Hi all,

It was a great meeting last night and I'm interesting in tearing into the
stuff that Brian and Ward presented last night.  Looks great.

The slides of the "use strict 'sql';" talk are available at
http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/presentation/strictsql/

If you have KPresenter, you can download the presentation at
http://users.easystreet.com/ovid/presentation/strictsql/usestrictsql.kpr

Regrettably, when exporting to HTML format, KPresenter likes to render the
entire slide as an image.  Thus, if you have a slow connection, it might be
painful to watch.  I'll try to get off my duff and create a tarball or zip
file of it if anyone needs that.

Cheers,
Ovid