[Pdx-pm] [OT] Chrononauts and Perl programming clinic

Tom Phoenix rb-pdx-pm at redcat.com
Thu Oct 24 17:36:19 CDT 2002

Okay, I've heard some positive responses, so this event will be happening.
We'll meet at Kelly's Olympian, near Fifth and Washington in downtown
Portland (426 SW Washington, 503-228-3669). We'll start at about 6:00
tonight (Thursday), but it's okay if you're a little late.

In case you're new and wouldn't recognize local Perl people, just approach
random folks and say "chomp's default" until someone replies "dollar
underscore".

--Tom Phoenix