[Pdx-pm] Meeting Time. Important!

Curtis Poe cp at onsitetech.com
Wed Oct 9 11:17:33 CDT 2002

There appear to have been some problems with the list email.  I sent an
email yesterday which referred to "tomorrow's" meeting.  However,
mail.pm.org did not receive it until this morning.

The meeting is TONIGHT!!

I've already received confirmation from some people that they will be here
tomorrow instead of tonight.  The headers of the email show that it was sent
out yesterday, but the pm mailing list didn't receive it until this morning.
I contacted the list administrator yesterday and he was looking into the
problem.  It appears to have been resolved.

Sorry for any confusion.

--
Cheers,
Curtis Poe