[Pdx-pm] OSCON in PDX!

Joshua Keroes jkeroes at eli.net
Fri Nov 8 09:56:45 CST 2002

On (Fri, Nov 08 03:49), Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> Joshua> It's official!
> Joshua> From use.perl.org:
>
> Joshua> 	Perl Conference dates and location announced
>
> Joshua> 	posted by gnat on 2002.11.06 17:59
>
> Joshua>         gnat writes "The Open Source Convention (including The Perl
> Joshua>         Conference) will be in Portland for 2003. The dates are July
> Joshua>         7-11 at Marriott Portland Downtown."
>
> Did you see my followup? :)

I'm looking, I'm looking.

	Stonehenge parties (Score:2)
	by merlyn on 2002.11.07 13:26 (#14582)

	If you thought the Stonehenge parties were cool in California...

	Just wait 'til you see what we pull off in our home city!

Does your party have anything to do with the "folk dancing" mentioned in
this comment?

        Re:Don't forget the other important URL (Score:1)
        by kjones4 on 2002.11.07 12:43 (#14577)

        Another great reason to visit Portland is the *great* beer
        available in the Pacific Northwest. Even Europeans should be
        impressed by the selection and quality. Also, if you are a fan
        of *ahem* "folk dancing", Portland happens to be THE capital in
        the United States. Adults only. ;)

Way to go, Randal!

PS I sent my email when the entry was less than an hour old. Don't know
   why it's taken so long to post to the mailling list. Curtis?